FAQs Banner

Frequently asked questions

Runto Electronic Automation Limited collaborates with partners in over 50 countries worldwide. As a leading supplier in China, we offer significant discounts based on market demand to ensure our prices remain competitive.

We provide a standard one-year warranty on all new and original items, covering any defects in material or workmanship.

We accept 100% T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) before shipping. For items with a lead time, a 30% deposit is required upfront, with the remaining 70% balance due before shipping. If you have an agent in China, please contact us to arrange RMB transfer.

We primarily utilize carriers such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, and BRE. If you have an account with any of these carriers, you can arrange the shipping yourself. Additionally, we offer free shipping to China-based freight forwarders.

Typically, delivery takes about 1-3 days after receiving the advance payment. For items with a quoted lead time, delivery will occur as per the specified lead time.

Our packaging process includes multiple layers of protection. Initially, the product is placed in its original box and sealed with a label. Then, we add a layer of bubble wrap to protect against collisions during transportation. Finally, all products are securely packed in sturdy boxes for further protection.

Customers can reach out to us via email, WhatsApp, WeChat, Skype, or any preferred communication platform. Simply contact us, and we'll promptly provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.

We offer a 30-day return policy. To be eligible, items must be in the same condition as received, unworn or unused, with tags, and in the original packaging. You will need the receipt or proof of purchase. Contact us at sales7@cambia.cn to initiate a return.

Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item. We will evaluate the issue and make it right as quickly as possible.